Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Star Trekking

http://gprime.net/flash.php/startrekkin

Any Stark Trek fans out there? I must confess...I am a Trekkie. I wouldn't ever go out in public in a uniform (except maybe on halloween...) but I really enjoy the stories.

I was so sad when the fan club discontinued the Star Trek Communicator magazine after they cancelled Enterprise. BUT there's news of a new movie...HOORAY!

I've been meaning to head south to Vulcan, Alberta for a while now, but just haven't been able to make it. Then I discovered that they have a conference (www.town.vulcan.ab.ca/events/galaxyfest.html) on June 9-11, 2006. Gul Damar and Admiral Forrest are going to be there...road trip anyone? :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Star Trek has to be one of the best clandestine habits in the world!!