Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Busy, Busy, Dreadfully Busy...

So many crazy things happening! Where to begin...

Two weekends ago, I went out with a few friends. They were all guys, as is often the case, and they thought the waitress was cute. To make a long story short, Chris ended up snorting chocolate milk up his nose through a straw - and he'd only had one beer!


That same weekend, Pastor Mike and Kara got married - very exciting!

I'm not sure if Mike is really happy, or if Kara just stepped on his foot...

I think my favourite part was the Scottish guy from Sweden who came in a kilt, wore it for slowpitch, and got kissed by Amie. How much more excitement could you ask for?

About three weeks ago, we had a youth event at the church that involved Anne Marie, our illustrious Director of Parish Services, licking out her ice cream bowl...

Then this past weekend, qSarah came to visit, which is always exciting. There was a concert by her duckieness, late night drinks at Maddison's, a trip to see X-Men 3, a meeting about the mission church, Trevor becoming Anglican by joining Holy Trinity, three boxes of Kraft dinner, a trip to Ikea and shopping for clothes...fun fun! And then she left to go do a concert in Stony Plain and I got back to work.

My dad is visiting my brother in Nova Scotia, and Dad's cat is visiting me. The first couple of days were interesting, as my two adjusted to have a brother, but they've settled in pretty well. There's still some funny moments - like when Face went to jump on the counter, and scared Stitch. Stitch being scared startled Face, and he missed the counter all together. Crazy cats...

The season finale of NCIS was terrible - what is going to happen? How could Gibbs just leave? If I poke around the CBS website, I could probably find out if Mark Harmon is renewed for next season, but I want to wait and see...

The ending of that 70's Show was really disappointing. I was expecting something a little more final, but it really just felt like another episode. Are Donna and Eric going to ever live happliy ever after? We'll never know now...

5 comments:

Tammy said...

Aww what?! Well, that's sad. About That 70s Show I mean ... grr!

Anonymous said...

As an unsuccessful bowl-licker I give kudos to Anne Marie; if I lick the bowl it just ends up on my face and not on my tongue. And just an FYI to pass on to dear Christopher: snorting chocolate milk up your nose will not get you the good kind of female attention. Sorry sweetie, but you have to snort juice to attract the ladies! Oh, and last thing, it is the month for pastors getting married- Pastor Anna (I know, it just rolls off your tongue) got married to her man Jacob last weekend! Crazy fun times!

Anne Marie said...

Thanks, Heather, it was my first time and I thought I did pretty well.

Anne Marie said...

Thanks, Heather. It was my first time and I thought I did quite well.

Anne Marie said...

okay, so it took me a long time to read the part about my comments being moderated. So please delete some of my attempts to comment!!