Sunday, February 17, 2008

This year in Jerusalem?

I MIGHT BE GOING TO ISRAEL IN JUNE!!!! We've still got a few details to see fall into place, but there's a group of Lutherans going to the dig at Hippos for two weeks at the end of June/beginning of July, and I'm trying to go with them!!!



http://www.concordiasem.ab.ca/academics/hippos_excavation.php



I can't even tell you how excited I am - I've wanted to go to Israel for as long as I can remember, and Trevor's being really great about helping pull this off, so if everything works out, I'm going to send in my application in the next couple weeks. Just think...I could be swimming in the Sea of Galilee where Jesus walked on water! Words couldn't even begin to describe how excited I am just thinking about all the things I could see and do. I'm really praying about this one - I so hope it works out!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I hope ot works out for you Michelle. It sounds like an amazing opportunity